Monday, October 17, 2016

The post-ART Conference exhilaration

      This past weekend was jam-packed with so much GOOD ART STUFF.  I attended five different workshops at WWU in Bellingham: Figure Drawing, Breakfast & Blogs, Urban Sketching, Discussion with keynote speakers Juliette Aristides and Ian Sands, and Gelli Arts Printing.  I learned new techniques to share with students and collected some inspiring ideas on how to structure my TAB instruction.  You might notice the changes to the Wa-Hi Art Room blog that I made - notably the addition of a STUDENT BLOGS tab where you will find links to separate blogs for each class.  We will be restructuring the blog posts, and next semester adding in a Breakfast Round Table once a week.  Also, I will be building a HOW TO BLOG blog to help us all learn the process.  Other than the power outage at the hotel and the tropical storm that missed its target, it was a lovely rainy weekend on the west side.

No comments:

Post a Comment